Monday, January 26, 2009

Three Cheers for the Comments Crew!

I would like to take a moment to thank those of you who have stopped by and left a comment. It's delightful to hear from you and I greatly appreciate your responses as I birth this blog.

Jonas, Steamie, Kate, Elizabeth, Laura, Eleanor, Claudia, East Coast Vinsons and a man named Tim Fleming (hi, Tim. Nice to meet you). Thank you for the encouragement.

And to those of you who have not left comments on the site but have emailed me or sent me word via Facebook -- thank you to you all as well.

Upcoming:
Stay tuned for a post where William Kristol is on the receiving end of my wrath! Seriously, is that man nuts? I think he might be clinically deranged. Thank goodness he published his last column in the NY Times today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I adore you. I love when someone is at the end of your wrath.

Thanks for the shout-out to the peanut gallery.

xoxo,
steamie

sapheyerblu said...

Hi honey,

Wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for visiting my site. You made my day with your comment, and I'm thrilled to have someone such as you as one of my readers. I am truly honored.

Have a great day,
Christine Senter
Creative Writing @ the Today.com Network

Mia (a.k.a."The Great Blogbina") said...

Hi Julie,

I wanted to thank YOU for your comments. It's nice to hear your appreciation for my illustration of the "elephant spy." In regards to your request for a poster ... what size were you wanting?

By the way, I really enjoy reading your blog! I shall have to stop by again!