Monday, January 12, 2009

Globes Galore!

Random thoughts re: last night's ceremony:

Gee, how wonderful that Jeremy Piven could be there since he's SO SICK he had to drop out of his Broadway show.

Megan Fox is super pretty. Please shut up about Brian Austin Green and his "ego". Ick. We don't want to know how troubled your relationship is.

Sally Hawkins' arms are scary looking.

Rumer Willis, why is your hair purple?

General note to all men everywhere: no more earrings! Please. Please, stop it. You look ridiculous. Besides, you should let us women have earrings. You get just about everything else and we get our periods once a month so really, you should just let us have the earrings. It's not that much to ask.

Kate Winslet! Kate Winslet! Kate Winslet! One of my all time favorite actresses. Good for her!

Cameron Diaz -- PLEASE. GO. AWAY.

Emma Thompson, will you please be my friend? I think we would get along fabulously.

Hugh Laurie, I've never been a huge fan of HOUSE, but I have a mad crush on you.

Drew Barrymore looked drunk with that hairdo. Seriously. How did that happen? Great dress though.

Tina Fey can really do no wrong. Love her.

John Krasinski looks great in a tux.

Seriously guys, the earrings look stupid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna know what WordSmith thinks of Mickey Rourke's chain wallet.

Just sayin'.

xo,
steamie

Claudia said...

Okay, how can you know the exact same things I was thinking? Love Emma, love Kate - have never like "House" - and every time I express that opinion, people look at me like I am crazy. Love Hugh Laurie, though - just think he's wasted on that show.
Can't stand Cameron Diaz - no talent whatsoever.

Okay, now that that's over - I have a blog, too. More about my life in the country in our cottage, (that I am away from for quite a while). You can see pics of Don and the dogs, etc.
www.mockingbirdhillcottage.blogspot.com

Love,
Claudia

EV said...

I like Drew Barrymore's ridiculous hair!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh! LOVE KATE!! And I totally think Emma and I would be BFFs! I just need to meet her! And here's my confession: I laughed inside very maniacally when Kate couldn't remember Angelina Jolie. I did.