Friday, July 20, 2012

Change of Heart

Yes, it's another post about The Bachelorette.  Curse you, reality television for sucking me in!  I blame Emily for being so charming and likable.

Last week I was team Sean but this week changes things.  It's down to the final three and Sean fails to impress me.  He seems reluctant to express his feelings.  Yes - he tells Emily that he loves her and reads her a sweet note he wrote to her daughter Rikki but... there's something being held back and it concerns me.

And color me surprised but Jef went up in my estimation.  He still has that silly hair but I like him far more than I have in the past, what, two episodes I've seen!

Emily gets very emotional when she sends Sean home.  Emily - I think you made the right decision.

It's down to Arie and Jef.  Hmmm... my guess is Jef.  Here's hoping he gets a new haircut before the wedding.

No comments: